For Sale In Consejo Shores, Corozal District, Belize, Central America
On The Water Front
This is a spacious, comfortable waterfront home in the tranquil, well established community of Consejo Shores. Its unique open style allows the free flow of the cooling tropical breezes throughout the home while affording a panoramic view of Corozal Bay from every room. Built in 2007 on one of the most desirable lots in Consejo Shores, this sophisticated yet informal home has 2564 sq. ft. of living space with an additional 1000+ sq.ft. of covered veranda and a 26' x18' garage.
The home is set behind a graceful circular drive. A shaded Mayan Garden is nestled beneath two beautiful Wild Fig trees which are covered with orchids. The entire site has mature landscaping which includes: Apple Banana, Avocado, Coconut, Custard Apple, Dragon Fruit (Pitahia), Guatemalan Peach, Surinam Cherry, Lemon, Lime, Loquat, Mango, Date palms, Passion Fruit, Soursop, Velvet Apple, Pistaccio, Maccadamia nut, Wild Cherry, Vanilla orchid and more. The Water Front has one of the few sand beaches in Consejo Shoes.
Step out on the back Veranda and you will be overwhelmed by the magnificent view of the rear yard and waterfront. There is a 24' diameter rock terrace with a 12' diameter grass thatched palapa with table. The 4' wide rock pathway leads to the 60' x 24' private sand beach, which is protected by a 7' wide concrete over rock sea wall. The 30 x 20' grass thatched palapa makes the beach area, perfect for pic-nicks, parties or just to relax in the cool ocean breeze. The sea floor off the property is packed river silt with no rocks, making for a truly enjoyable water experience.
Many Tropical Birds, including Toucans, Parrots, Parakeets, Yucatan Jays, several varieties of Orioles and Flycatchers and many more, can be found daily feeding, resting and nesting among our trees and plants.
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Main House
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment above the Garage.
- A Large Studio/Office is off the Master Bedroom
- Main house features a spacious open design
- A magnificent "Chef's Kitchen".
- Large Master Bedroom with full private bath.
- Guest Bath incorporates a Jacuzzi Tub and separate shower.
- 3000 sq.ft. of watershed delivers 2000+ gallons of water per inch of rain to the 15,000 gallon rain water cistern.
- Toilets and outdoor spigots are fed from a fresh water well.
- A 7' wide concrete over rock sea wall protects the 87' of water frontage.
- Inside the sea wall is a fully protected sand beach with a large grass thatched palapa.
- A second grass thatched palapa shades 24' diameter rock terrace.
- A beautiful rock walkway leads from the back veranda to the waterfront.
- A chain link fence with full concrete footing surrounds the rear yard
More Photos Of This Outstanding Property
- The Construction Photos and Logs for this Water Front Home.
- The Flowers growing on the property.
- The Birds of Consejo.
Inquire For Price
For More Information Please Contact:
John or Joyce McMaster
Phone: 011 (501) 423-1075
Price is United States Dollars. GST may apply and is not included.